[C320-list] autopilot MkII vs S1 and putting the 'S' back in 'ailing

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Fri Nov 24 14:33:19 PST 2006

Bruce

The cruise speed A setting is only if you have a knotmeter interfaced to the
pilot as I recall, otherwise put in a number that represents your normal
cruising speed. I have mine set at 6. I understand you are in the southern
hemisphere so sth is good.

I have also used response set at 1, and drive type to 1. This works well
too.

Once every couple of years the unit loses its settings for unexplained
reasons, then we start making "esses" and i pull out the manual and my notes
and set it all up again. Its the 4000+. Its been very good to us.

Kirk
Boomerang #124