[C320-list] In Boom Furling

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 25 17:45:50 PST 2006

Make it 5 years young, then.  We're trying to save the several thousand
dollars difference we've seen between buying new vs slightly used.  By
example, we bought our 2002 320 in November of 2005 and paid 88K.  I
was told the PO rarely used it, which I believe, considering he only
put 57 hours on the engine in four years.  The only major option I
could see was a Garmin 183C chartplotter, unless the dodger, anchor,
and mast furling main were also options.  A Newport, RI show priced
2006 320 new was $111K, less freight and commissioning (a 400 2 cabin
was $218K).  The goal here is to keep our house (although selling it
when retirement time came was discussed), yet have a boat large enough
to run south for the winter.