[C320-list] FW: Re: Mainsheet

Wes.Giles at averydennison.com Wes.Giles at averydennison.com
Mon Nov 27 08:12:29 PST 2006

Adam,

I read your article yesterday. It was a very enjoyable read. Well done.
One question; why did you go into the wind to drop the chute?

Wes

"Adam Weiner" <esquirecatering at rcn.com>
Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
11/26/2006 09:39 PM
Please respond to
C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.com>

<kmielen at iwon.com>, "'C320-List'" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [C320-list] FW: Re:  Mainsheet

Thank you for the compliments.  When you write things like this you
always wonder if anyone reads it.  I write monthly articles for the
professional chef magazine The Culinarian and I always have the nagging
doubt that no one is reading what I write.

Thanks again,

Adam