[C320-list] muffler leaking

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 18:06:07 PST 2006

Joe - If you can't repair the aqualift muffler, you will need to remove it
from the boat and send it back to Catalina for a replacement.  I know this
sounds goofy but that is exactly what Gerry Douglas, the designer, told us
at the factory tour.  Apparently, there is no "stock" muffler for our boat -
they were made in different sizes and shapes over the years and there is no
standard template to refer back to.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD