[C320-list] Cracking in sump area and the Wing Keel debate

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 18:02:07 PST 2006

Joe, I'm near Annapolis, and I remember looking at that boat 3 years
ago when I was shopping. I did not buy it because of the fin keel, it
otherwise seemed like a good boat.

I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but if you recall
the name of the boat you bought I'm sure I would remember if it was
the one that I saw and I could let you know. I seem to remember that
it had the "pink" cushions in the main salon (I call them "tan"). I
have them on my boat, and I probably never would have chosen them,
but I love them. With kids and dogs regularly on board, they hide a
multitude of sins.

David Nolte
Beach House #4 (formerly the oldest boat on the list)
Severna Park, MD