[C320-list] Cracking in sump area and the Wing Keel debate

jsever1 jsever1 at cox.net
Mon Nov 27 19:26:08 PST 2006

David--

Boats name was "Rosaro" with hailing port Dana,CA. It does have the
"pink/tan" color in main salon. The guy I bought it from  last year at this
time was from Maryland and only owned it for a year. I was a bit hesitant
about the draft--but talked to a number of friends locally who cruise with
similar keels. I love the way it sails. This is my 5th sailboat and the
hardest I've ever grounded was in the shallowest draft (4 feet) boat that
I've had.