[C320-list] Cracking in sump area and the Wing Keel debate

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 20:08:45 PST 2006

Joe, that's the one!

Glad you're enjoying it. It did seem like a very nice boat.

As some of the other folks have pointed out, though you may touch the
bottom before we wingers, you also have more options available to
extricate yourself. I have lots of friends around here with 6' drafts.

Took my sails off today, already looking forward to April 1.