[C320-list] starting effort

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Thu Nov 30 07:35:32 PST 2006

Does it only do this on cold start up after sitting awhile or on every start?

Check the glow plugs and if it is really hard to start when colder
then glow plugs is even more suspect. If it is only hard to start
when it has set awhile but guicker after that for the rest of the day
you may have an air trap or leak in the fuel system.

Pat #130

At 09:24 AM 11/30/2006, you wrote:
>My batteries (battery, actually-- I installed a dedicated starter
>battery) are in good shape, about 2 years old.  The engine turns
>over quickly, so I don't think that's the issue.  I am not sure
>about the fuel connections, except to say there are no leaks and I
>have changed the fuel filter regularly (every year).
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Fahrer" <bfahrer at lisurveyor.com>

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733