[C320-list] Cracks in the memory

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:13:19 PST 2006

Don't let it get you down.  It's an inevitable part of living.  As long as you know when the sailing season is niegh and where your boat is, your wife's/mate's name, how many children you have,  you have all you need.  Failing those (any one,) you are in deep do-do.  I'm 66.  Between the time I leave home and the time I arrive at the store, I forget why I went.  I carry a cell phone and so call the Admiral who reminds me why I went and where I live.  I do, however, remember where my boat is.

Looking forward to March.

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River