[C320-list] Aqua-lift muffler question

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Thu Nov 30 14:12:14 PST 2006

Warren:

Your problem of not getting any water out of the muffler may be do to a
bow high position when shored up.  Our club always stores with a
noticeable bow high attitude.  This causes the water in the muffler to
run to the back of the muffler and away from the drain hole.  When I have
drained the muffler prior to haul out, I only got a quart or two.  If you
ran antifreeze through the engine, then you should probably be safe.  If
you are really worried, you can remove the muffler and drain it.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150