[C320-list] C320 Custom Winter Covers

Joseph A Tamucci jtamucci at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 10 06:30:09 PDT 2006

Over the last 7 seasons I've come up with different ways to cover Andante
mostly using those green heavy duty plastic tarps and wood strapping to hold
everything up.  It seems I'm always reinventing the wheel and starting all
over again every season.  The plastic shrink wrap will cost me $600 and is
only good for one season.

For those of you that have bought custom 320 winter covers, where did you
buy them and how much do they cost.

Is there anything else you need to buy to install them, and are they easy to
install.

Can they also be used with the mast down?

Are they well built and are they lasting for you.; how long can I expect one
to last?

In hindsight, would you buy one again and from the same vendor?

Thanks for your responses.

Joe Tamucci #619