[C320-list] 320 MKII headroom

Koen Bennebroek koen.bennebroek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:30:45 PDT 2006

 Did I hear correctly that the new MKII has 2.5 inches more standing
headroom inside and 5" more headroom in the aft stateroom? Till now
the smallest Catalina I can stand up in is a 387. Are there any official
specs and/or pics on the web yet somewhere? Catalina doesn't have them up
yet. I've seen the pictures on the assoc website. And one of the regatta
dining pics has the spec sheet in the background that Gerry brought, but it
doesn't list internal dimensions I believe...

Thanks, Koen