[C320-list] C320 Mk II --Don't like 2 changes

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:36:32 PDT 2006

For some reason, C320 Mk II boats, now made only in FL, will have
"sandpaper" non-skid areas, which I don't like.  Boats made in CA, e.g., C34
Mk II, C36 Mk II, C42 Mk II, will have the the patterned grey non-skid we're
used to, which I like.

And for some reason, the C320 Mk II will have lifelines behind the helm,
with the swim ladder telescoping and going under a cover on the swim
platform.  This I don't like at all.  I like having the sturdy stern
rail/swim ladder behind me at the helm.

Can't imagine why Catalina made the above changes without consulting all all
C320 owners.  Do you agree?

Len Krane
Aqua5  #1070