[C320-list] shower hose attachement

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 06:59:10 PDT 2006

On our #62, the hose attachment is reached by removing the dawer unit in the
aft cabin.  It has a screw-on coupling under the faucet set.  I can't relate
it to any standard plumbing connection though it might well be a common
thread size and pitch.

When we took delivery 3 years ago, there was a leak at the connection.  I'm
going on an ageing memory now... When I removed the hose conection from the
faucet attachment I remember that the connection was pushed on to the hose
somehow.  I merely re-set the hose on the fitting, made sure the washer was
in-place, and reattached it.  No problems since.  I think if you take a look
at it, it will be obvious.

I also took the spray handle off the hose removed the obvious parts and
soaked it in a vinegar solution for a couple of hours.  The mineral deposits
soften and are easily brushed/wiped off.  It has functioned well for the
past 3 years.

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River