[C320-list] exhaust elbow question

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Wed Oct 4 09:25:56 PDT 2006

Correction ...... I should have clarified that the exhaust elbow should be inspected at 500 hours assuming it is showing no signs of restriction such as lower RPM's, soot or black smoke discharge, overheating, etc. Any of these symptoms appearing before 500 hours call for immediate inspection and probable replacement.

Pete Clancy