[C320-list] New C320 MarkII

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu Oct 5 21:17:50 PDT 2006

Yes we know the changes, and yes it was discussed at length by Mr.
Douglas himself.

Newer cabin top, a useless hanging locker forward of the port settee,
the port settee goes under the chart table, and the stern has been
modified which should make steering in quartering seas better.  In my
never to be appreciated opinion, the thing looks more like a Beneteau
then it looks like out boats.

Adam