[C320-list] New Splash guard

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Tue Oct 10 07:38:19 PDT 2006

Why wouldn't you consider a 350?

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Church
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:20 AM
To: C320-List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] New Splash guard

 The changes to the 320 seem to be a mix of good and bad. Nice salon lamps,
some storage improvements, smaller settee, nav panel that you can't see or
reach from a seated position, questionable reefer upgrade. The only thing
they really needed to do with the 320 was to add some storage. Catalina
should have put the effort into upgrading the C36. I'd like to move up to
the 36 (won't consider the 350) but it needs a total interior upgrade. For a
boat of its size it is very cramped, dark, and awkward for 2 people to move
around in.

What they really should do is build a 370 with the same basic design and
performance characteristics as the 320. If they don't do something pretty
soon, I might seriously consider going over to the Dark Side, Beneteau.

Jeff