[C320-list] Apology about insulting people re splash guards

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Fri Oct 13 05:06:38 PDT 2006

I was going to stay out of this one...but here goes.  We find that the sinks
are so narrow that when rinsing dishes of soap after washing, water
inevitably splashes onto the Nav Station.  I thought when I saw it and still
think that the splash guard is a terrific idea plus it is esthetically
pleasing, or at least much more so than anything I am capable of creating.
This slob just puts cotton towels down on the Nav Station when washing
dishes!  Personally, I applaud Catalina and Gerry for their creativity and
improvements to the boat, both large and small. Some of their ideas will be
hits and some won't but at least these guys keep leaning forward.  Keep in
mind that many of the upgrades are in response to feedback from folks like
us, many who are not on this list.  The point is that they do seem to be
listening to someone.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD