[C320-list] I need a ride in North Carolina

Lachance, Michael B (ISD, IT) MLaChance at thehartford.com
Wed Oct 18 16:58:44 PDT 2006

I'm crewing on an IP38 from Beaufort NC to Florida next week and I need
a ride from Craven Regional Airport in New Bern, NC to the town docks at
Beaufort next Tuesday 24 Oct. I suppose I can take a taxi but if there
are any 320 owners in the area that can assist, please let me know
Mike LaChance
Commodore C320IA
Seychelle, #141
Noank, CT