[C320-list] Dinghy on Garhauer Davits

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Sun Oct 15 10:29:16 PDT 2006

I suggest first that you call Mike at Garhauer.  He can suggest the best
solution.

They make the Davits for 300 and 500 lb load.  The 300 uses 1" ss pipe and
the 500 1.25" SS pipe.

The pictures of our installation I think is some place on the web site.
Jeff can help with that.  WE have a 9' dingy and a 2 cycle 4 HP Evinrude
engine.  I doubt that the entire thing weigh more than 100 lbs.  The set up
is great and the dog loves it.  An added bonus is that the davits make it
much easer getting off and on the boat.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II