[C320-list] shower hose attachement

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Mon Oct 16 09:11:50 PDT 2006

Try going into the aft cabin and pulling out the top "drawer" behind the
door.  It's possible to swing this all the way out and lower it on its
hinges if you release the catch on the back edge.  This will give you
access from the side of the sink, but I can't testify that it will solve
your problem.  I don't know if this works on the older boats with a
different head configuration.

On boats you sometimes need to be a contortionist and take radical
measures to access troublesome parts.  I once managed to get myself
stuck head down, legs in the air, torso through a very narrow opening
into the steering gear compartment, early on a spring morning in a more
or less abandoned boatyard.  I was trying to repair some wiring on my
old Yamaha 30.  It took quite a bit of yelling before someone finally
heard me and came to the rescue.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653