[C320-list] shower hose attachement

Koen Bennebroek koen.bennebroek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:20:45 PDT 2006

I'm not sure if this configuration changed on newer boats, but ours
has the following behind the aft cabin door: small opening cabinet on
the bottom that allows access to head inlet, head sink drain and
shower drain valves, and above that 2 (or maybe 3, can't remember)
small drawers. The bottom drawer seems to go deeper. I'll try removing
these drawers next time I'm on the boat.

By the way, last year we changed over to the fresh water flush system
using the shower hose instead of pumping in salt water, to reduce
smells. Now of course, trying to switch back with a leaking shower
hose, doesn't work. I guess the through-hull is clogged. Will have the
diver check next time.

Thanks for all replies! This has helped a lot.

-Koen