[C320-list] Bilge pump problem

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 09:38:38 PDT 2006

The pump should be self priming as it is a diaphragm pump.  If you
can't get it to prime, you either have a leak at the pump, the
diaphragm is slightly askew, or there's a leak in the hose from the
bilge to the pump, fairly close to the pump.

On a side note, I installed a washing machine lint trap over the
suction end of the hose to catch the floatsam from the manufacture of
the Alchemist.

Steve
Alchemist #909