[C320-list] Genoa Track

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Wed Oct 25 09:50:39 PDT 2006

I agree Steve, our boat is a bit underpowered when you compare Displacement
to sail area. I only tried my stock 135% in a Regatta once, it doesn't point
worth a Damn. We always race with the 155% even on windy days when we
usually kick butt. We also like the added sail area off the wind on the
reaching and downwind legs. I think I've only reefed the boat twice since
I've owned it but wind here in SW Florida rarely exceeds 20 knots.

The Genoa track is just fine for the 155%. We never really have less than 6
holes showing on the aft end of the track.

Doyle made my 155% without coming to measure and it fits perfectly. I think
all good sailmakers have the data on our boats.
Joe Barrett