[C320-list] Genoa Track

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Wed Oct 25 15:02:29 PDT 2006

For successful racing, I believe it's essential to have a lightweight 150 or 155 in your inventory. Our boats are on the heavy side and seem to perform best in light air with a big, lightweight genoa. I bought my laminated mylar 150 from Nuclear Sails in Tampa about five years ago. It's still going strong and shows little wear. Nuclear makes a unique looking sail in that it's clear and you can see right though it. I also have a mylar mainsail from Nuclear. The tracks on our boats are fine and allow a reasonable range of adjustment. I've found the 150 to be effective poled out on downwind legs when we don't declare a spinnaker.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL