[C320-list] Genoa Track

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Wed Oct 25 15:27:55 PDT 2006

Len ...... Yes, it's a cool looking sail. Definitely gets attention from the competition at the starting line! I paid about $ 1,800 five or so years ago. You can check their website www.nuclearsails.net<http://www.nuclearsails.net/> and easily price their mylar sails for the C320. Mine is the "BlackXX" which is about $ 1,900. It's clear mylar but has a fine black layer of criss-crossed strands embedded within in the sail for extra strength. I'd suggest having them install a white luff cloth to protect the mylar from the sun when furled. Let me know if you need any more info. I'll be at the St. Pete boat show where they should have a booth.

Peter Clancy