[C320-list] Water lines

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Fri Oct 27 17:56:19 PDT 2006

Morey:

To remove the line from a fitting it is very simple:

1 - Remove the plastic cap from the end of the fitting where the water
line enters.  A small flat blade screwdriver works best.

2 - Remove the grey plastic C clip that is set into the fitting just
below where the line enters the fitting.

3 - Press down on the ring that the C clip was keeping in an extended
position.

4 - Pull the line out of the fitting.

To reinstall, reverse the above steps.

Dave Gleason