[C320-list] Wall thickness

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 05:35:51 PST 2006

The wall is two thicknesses of fiberglass with a gap between them (As I
recall, about 1.5" in total).  To mount hooks on both sides of the
wall, I bought two  boards with pre-mounted hooks, drilled through both
thicknesses of wall, and bolted the boards together through the wall.
I just used a standard stainless bolt with a round washer, a lock
washer, and a nylock nut to secure the whole mess.  When all was said
and done, it looks fairly good.  You could use a modification where you
just mount a plain board (suitably stained, of course) in your cabin
and a towel rack in the head.

Steve
Alchemist #909

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F833884&_t=54321&_r=hotmail_endtext&_m=EXT