[C320-list] Water lines

Morey Waltuck mwaltuck at comcast.net
Tue Oct 31 19:12:41 PST 2006

Jeff,

I knew that I do not have the Whale water fittings as shown on the Catalina
320 gallery.  So after much searching on the internet, I decided that the
letters on the side of the water fittings are a stylized JG.  This finally
led me to John Guest Speedfit water fittings as shown on
http://www.johnguest.com   That Web site shows the Collet-clip just as Dave
described below, but without the cap.  So possibly John Guest water fittings
were used at least from C-150 to C-352.  I have photos if anyone else needs
them, but Dave's description was perfect.

Morey

Getaway #352