[C320-list] Jib repair

Dennyats at aol.com Dennyats at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 10:25:03 PDT 2006

I'd like to thank those of you who responded to my  jib repair question.  I
took up the recommendation of Ullman Sails in San  Diego.  They did a great
job.  The problem was the shredding of the  white leech UV cover which after 13
years just came apart.  All I needed  was a new blue cover and some stitching.
They said the sail is in great  condition especially for 13 year exposure
here in San Diego.  They turned  it around in 2 days.  I strongly recommend
Ullman.  Cost  $500.00.
Denny Eichberg
#19 " I B HAPY  "