[C320-list] Yanmar 3YM30---access to adjust valves

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 22:12:54 PDT 2006

Annie,

Yes, Catalina has shipped a "fix kit" from FL to my Catalina dlr in Marina
del Rey---they'll have the Yanmar mechanic install, to enable normal
access.  You should have Catalina ship a kit to your local Catalina dlr. and
arrange for installation.  My 50-hr service was done at 62 hrs; will have
Yanmar adjust valves after they install fix kit.

Len