[C320-list] 50 hr yanmar fix it kit (John Van Vessem)

Timothy Campbell tim at isylum.org
Mon Sep 11 10:08:03 PDT 2006

Regarding the Yanmar kit...  I don't have the "kit" per se  - but I
have everything in it.  Basically I went to a marine engine service
center in my area that has a parts counter and they handle Yanmar.

The guy at the counter showed me the list of what the kit would
include, then proceeded to show me the price of the parts if
purchased individually vs. the price in 'kit' form.  Turns out the
'kit' is substantially more expensive (the case isn't free).  It's
been a couple of years since I saw the price difference, but I seem
to recall the difference was probably some $30-50.

If you can't find the 'kit' for sale, I'm sure any Yanmar engine
service center could look it up for you and either order it as a
'kit' or just order all the parts that it the kit would include.

Regards,
Tim
#529 Mer Soleil