[C320-list] Reply to my inquiry from Rocna Anchors

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Sep 13 06:19:32 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

    As I mentioned yesterday, I posed some of the questions raised about the
Rocna demo video to the company.

They responded and I'll include those responses here.   Note that there is
one still frame from the video they sent that won't come through the email
which is interesting only to the extent that it shows that they really
didn't "test" the Rocna in different conditions from the rest as we
suspected.

  _____