[C320-list] fresh water leak

JPMESA at aol.com JPMESA at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 20:00:44 PDT 2006

We have a fresh water leak somewhere, and so far haven't been able to  locate
it. It pools in the furthest aft bilge section and under  the sink/cabinet
area. (We removed  the teak/holly sole).  None  of the lines or connections
(including the hot water heater and pressure  pump) under the sink & cabinet
drawers are leaking.  We removed the  cabinet/drawers to clearly see all the lines
and connections.  The forward  tank doesn’t seem to be leaking. Are there any
connections not easily viewable  to the aft tank?  Do the water lines ever
chafe through or crack in funny  areas and need replacing??  Any ideas???
John & Bobbi   -  Holokai  2