[C320-list] C320-List Digest, Vol 98, Issue 2

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 16:00:58 PDT 2006

Adam,

My recollection is that we did ask him at the Marina Del Rey regatta factory tour.  As I recall he basically said that the 320 is tender because it has a hull shape faster than many other Catalinas.  Trade off.  Tender hull shape implies tippy making it nearly impossible to exactly balance port and starboard weight in the cabin.

Others might remember more precisely than me.  I was nearly out of earshot so didn't catch every word.

 -bill
 Harmony #859