[C320-list] no forward or reverse

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 2 17:40:03 PDT 2006

I'm not a mechanic, but since you say the engine 'won't rev', it sounds
to me like you should be checking the throttle linkage, and that there
may be nothing wrong with the transmission.  A test (in slack water
conditions) would be to engage fwd at idle.  The boat should make way
then, even at idle speed.

Bob Seastream
2002 hull # 906
'Intuition'