[C320-list] no forward or reverse

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Tue Sep 5 07:22:35 PDT 2006

Here is a link to a Hurth manual.  It doesn't have a lot in it but it does
show how the linkage and levers should be adjusted.  It also can teach you
to say transmission in 3 other languages.
I have the workshop manual which I purchased from Foley engines.  If you are
going to rebuild the transmission it could be helpful.
capedory.org/manuals/Hurth_HB_Transmission_Manual.pdf