[C320-list] Commodore

Lachance, Michael B (ISD, IT) MLaChance at thehartford.com
Wed Sep 6 05:57:04 PDT 2006

Hello group,

My name is Mike LaChance and I would like to become the next commodore
for the 320 Association. As Russ says, it's time to give back. I've been
sailing 11 years and have owned "Seychelle", hull 141, for 3 years
sailing her an average 85 days a year (and I live in CT). I joined the
320 association before I bought her. I've been racing her for the past 2
years and I try to do most work/upgrades myself (usually with help of
this list). I have no plans to upgrade to bigger boat and I'm certainly
committed to success of this organization. As far as leadership
experience I'm an IT exec for a Fortune 100 company and have experience
at regional and national level with various non-profit professional
organizations. I'm not attending this years regatta, but attended last
year in Newport and had a blast. I'm asking for your support at this
year's election. If you'd like to contact me I can be reached at:

work 860-547-3704
home 203-879-5057
cell 203-910-0466 (temporarily not working until I get a new phone - a
casualty of tropical storm Ernesto)
or via email, mlachance at thehartford.com

Thanks for your consideration,

Mike LaChance