[C320-list] Prop for Westerbeke 30B Three

Alex Krause al_exander at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 06:40:45 PDT 2006

It seems there are few boats with the Westerbeke diesel but I wanted to ask those who have the Westerbeke 30BThree - what make and model propeller you upgraded to and how you like it.

  I've gone back and read everything on the C320 list (great info as usual) and obtained a quote form AB Marine:

  Gori 16.5" x 11 x 2-blade RH - $979.00
Gori 15" x 12 x 3-blade RH - $2225.00
Autoprop H5-394  RH - $3649.00

  I race the PHRF races in Los Angeles Harbor and sail to Catalina.  Gori really pushes the "overdrive" feature of their 3 blade.

  Look forward to meeting many of you in San Diego this weekend.

  Alex Krause
  Coruna Cat #273
  Huntington Beach, CA