[C320-list] Commodore Discussion--PLEASE RSVP with your opinions ASAP!

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 07:04:52 PDT 2006

I have had work conflicts that have prevented my
attendance each year that I have been a member. As a
result I haven't met anyone on this list in person
...yet. Still, I feel I know enough about many of the
regular participants to feel comfortable voting for
them. So, I'd have to say I agree with Orlando and Wes
on this one. Not that I think that Richard is wrong,
just that this may be the better option for the entire
group.

FWIW, though I have yet to meet Karl, his off-list
efforts to start up a local fleet and his helpful
on-list comments have garnered my full support in his
candidacy.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,