[C320-list] Commodore Discussion--PLEASE RSVP with your opinions ASAP!

Thu Sep 7 07:15:01 PDT 2006

I'm one of those left coast members that has attended all of regattas
(except for the last one!) :)

These meetings are just great...
------Original Message------
From: pat reynolds
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Sep 7, 2006 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Commodore Discussion--PLEASE RSVP with your
opinions ASAP!

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
I met Michael at last year's meeting as did all others
who choose to attend on the east coast (some members
never leave the left coast for regattas). Since he and
our only vice commodore candidate will attend next
years meeting I see no problem.  I vote for political
candidates all the time and never meet them.  In fact
if there are no other volunteers for these offices, as
secretary I may just cast one unamimous ballot.

Pat R.

------Original Message Truncated------
Regards,
OD