[C320-list] 320 Regatta Thank you

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 09:19:02 PDT 2006

   We wanted to thank everyone for welcoming us to the 320 association & Regatta.

We had a amazing time. My wife is a very shy person but she seem to fit in right away.

I never seen her talk so much with new friends. ?We send our Mahalo & Aloha to the group

and hope to see you again next year.

John & Bobbi ??Holokai 2?? Marina Del Rey, Ca.

PS: Thanks to Orlando for buying the first year membership for us!!!!