[C320-list] Regatta Shirts

allan.field at comcast.net allan.field at comcast.net
Mon Sep 11 17:49:10 PDT 2006

Thanks Dick and once again, many thanks for putting on such a well-planned meeting.  We had a blast!  What a wonderful opportunity is the meeting not only to meet up with old friends but also to meet so many new ones.  Those of you who stay home just have no idea what you are missing...

Allan and Linda Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD

From: "Richard A. Walker" <dickwalker at att.net>