[C320-list] Kill Filters

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 05:23:21 PDT 2006

Since Bill is being positive, I'd like to add another
positive comment. Some lists, but mostly forums, that
i hve been on over the years always have some sour old
coot who is always the first to pop off with a "it's
in the archives" response to a newbie question. Of
course, the coot never stops to think that if the
newbie knew how to navigate the archives OR if the
stupid archives could even be searched effectively
they might not fo asked.

I have often noted with a smile that this group will
almost invariably provide a brief answer and then
point out the the more in-depth information with an
included link.

Keep it up

Regards,
cb

--- Bill Culbertson <billculb_a2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think you are right, Pat.  I certainly want both.
>

> I think the longer one is an owner and an active
> list participant, the more likely they are to
> appreciate and value both features.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,