[C320-list] Anchor & chain size?

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 08:35:55 PDT 2006

I agree.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Cardoza" <dave at avaloncon.com>
To: "'C320-List'" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Anchor & chain size?

They pulled all but there own through dry sand.  When you watch the video
they never pull the camera back to show where the Rocor anchor is unlike
with the others being dragged up the beach.  While theirs is always in about
1 to 1/2 " of water.  HUGE difference. A seventh grade science project
usually demonstrates better controls and less bias.  I'm sure it's a good
anchor but question their science.