[C320-list] Anchor & chain size?

esquirecatering at rcn.com esquirecatering at rcn.com
Tue Sep 12 11:07:48 PDT 2006

Sorry to hear that your local Catalina dealer is more interested in sales then service.  We are fortunate with our local one whose staff is helpful even long after the boat is sold and even when you did not buy the boat from them.

The next thing I would recommend would be to talk with people in your local yacht club, local sailing clubs, etc.  Local conditions need to be a primary choice in chain, line, and anchor.

What is one sailor's safe anchor is a chain around the neck of another.

Adam