[C320-list] Regatta Tech Sessions - a summary.

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Sep 13 04:18:43 PDT 2006

Scott,

I also have a '99 and have the same information. I guess my concern is running at 3400 is still not realistic for me. Even 2800 doesn't increase the speed---I tend to run between 2100-2400 RPM--this is where I seem to get max. speed and engine doesn't feel like it's going to jump out of the boat.
--I think the comments around 3600 being the max 1 hour run time make sense as does the suggestion to check the tach (although I think mine is fairly accurate)

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "T. Scott Thompson" <sthompson at toad.net>