[C320-list] Anybody know about George McCanless?

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Thu Sep 14 19:55:00 PDT 2006

I also recall meeting George and Crystal at a past C320 rendezvous. He later contacted me regarding plans for a flotilla to the Bahamas. Don't know if it ever materialized. Interesting folks ... her father was one of the original German rocket scientists who came over with Werner von Braun to run NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, where the Saturn V Booster Vehicle was developed in the mid-'60's.  I worked on this project under von Braun from 1962-65 but never met her father. Hope they are both well.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL