[C320-list] fresh water leak

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 11:08:09 PDT 2006

I have the same problem with the same symptoms. I don't think that it is a
leaking tank because I only get fresh water in the bilge when the water
pressure switch is on. If I leave the switch off, no water. If I turn it on,
water appears within an hour or so. I have also inspected every water line
and connection that could be responsible but so far I have been unable to
locate the source. I would appreciate hearing about the source of your
problem when you do find it.

Ken Danko
Grace, #802
San Francisco