[C320-list] Blocks on mast collar

Morey Waltuck mwaltuck at comcast.net
Sun Sep 17 18:35:37 PDT 2006

Jeff,

Thanks for the drawing.  I now see how it works.  Now that I know how they
are mounted, I will see if they can be un-seized.  By the way, they say
Schaefer on the block and they are pictured in the Schaefer on-line catalog
as Utility Block/Mast Collar, but I did not understand how the attachment
shaft was meant to function.

-=Morey=-